2-WAY MANUAL BALL VALVES
NSF/ANSI 61 and NSF/ANSI 372
Series MBV 3/8" - 2"
• Heavy-duty, large diameter shaft to eliminate flexing and breakage.
• Dual shaft seals eliminate leakage.
• PTFE bearing on shaft eliminates friction and wear; stem design is “blow-out” proof.
• PTFE seats energized with O-rings eliminate wear and improve cycle life.
• Trunnion design eliminates lateral ball stress and allow downstream piping to be disconnected under full line pressure.
• Fully concentric and mirror polished ball assures smooth, leakproof operation.
• Multi-direction flow means valve cannot be piped in backwards.
• Smooth flow path eliminates pressure loss.
• True-union ends for ease of piping installation and removal.
• Mounting lugs on body for piping support or easy attachment of True Blue Actuators.