Full Shut-off Ultrapure
• Superior flow with minimal metal ion contamination and particle shedding.
• Full shutoff design, eliminates pressure creep across the regulator under no-flow condition.
• All thermoplastic fluoropolymer construction; FFKM elastomers treated with proprietary cleaning (boil/acid/scavenge).
• Kalrez® FFKM ultrapure grade perfluoroelastomer specification provides the lowest metal ion contamination performance in semiconductor and other high purity applications¹
• Standard connections: PVDF butt-fusion for Asahi or GF high purity piping systems. Flare and other types available; consult factory.
• High performance regulator provides maximum flow with minimal pressure loss downstream.
• No metal components other than non-wetted, stainless steel springs and external fasteners.
• Variable area diaphragm provides excellent sensitivity.
• Set pressure 10-100 PSI
• Multi-turn pressure adjustment provides accurate, infinite settings.
• Maximum inlet pressure 150 PSI
• High purity CDB-16 (8 hour hot / 8 hour cold DI rinse) procedure is standard; clean and double bag in class 100 (ISO 5) clean room.