For applications requiring a compact, cost-effective and
high-pressure rated valve with extended cycle life.
• Compact Size: Only 4-9/16'' high, these valves are ideal for limited space installations.
• Economical: Low unit cost coupled with high pressure ratings and considerable flow rates (Cv of 0.5 or 0.8) offer excellent opportunities for systems requiring quick opening/quick closing solenoid valves.
• High Pressures: Particularly for applications where high back- pressures (up to 70 PSI) are required e.g. controlling flow to spray nozzles, high pressure chemical injections, etc. Inlet pressure to 140 PSI.
• Unique Design: PTFE Bellows barrier type dynamic seal prevents leaking of fugitive emissions to the atmosphere.
• Versatility: Can be used with all type solutions. Includes acids, caustics, solvents, chlorine solutions and ultra-pure liquids. For pressure, drain or vacuum service.
• Superior Performance: 2,000,000 cycle design.
• Energy Efficient: Molded 11 watt NEMA 4X style coil with DIN standard connector results in low energy consumption.
• Sizes: 1/4'' and 1/2'' pipe sizes with 3/16'' (4.8 mm) or 1/4'' (6.4 mm) orifice.
• Corrosion Resistant: Rugged thermoplastic construction is resistant to both internal and atmospheric corrosion. No metal parts in wetted areas.
• Safety/Dependability: Patented Fail-Dry® safety design feature provides advance visual warning if seal malfunctions, while permitting valves to continue operating until maintenance can be scheduled.
• Coil Connector Light: Can be ordered with this optional feature, which lights up brightly to show when the solenoid is energized.
• Material Construction: Bodies: PTFE Bellows solenoid valve bodies are available in PVC, Polypropylene, and PVDF (Kynar®). Seals: Standard seal material for all Bellows solenoid valves is a special treated Viton®, so that a single valve can handle virtually all types of solutions. Multi-purpose capability results in significant convenience and cost-efficiency. EPDM also available.