• Patented Design: Self-sealing - are not dependent upon gravity, mounting position or reverse flow, a significant improvement over ball check valves.
• Silent Operation: No internal sliding or loose parts to slam or vibrate - chattering is eliminated!
• Dependability: Leak-free sealing protects against the potential hazards created by reverse flow of corrosive liquids such as acids, caustics and chlorine solutions.
• Repetitive Long Term Sealing: Diaphragm automatically positions itself against seat in the identical location. Superior to ball check valves which often leak at lower pressures.
• Convenience: Union nut simplifies valve inspection/removal with minimum piping breakdown.
• Minimal Cracking Pressure: Diaphragm begins to open
at approximately 1.0 to 1.5 PSI.
• Cost Efficient: Designed to improve system
performance and competitively priced.