• Inlet pressures to 150 PSI.
• Downstream settings from 5 to 125 PSI.
• Outperforms spring-loaded regulators through improved response to pressure changes; pressure is maintained
without sacrificing flow.
• Ideal for applications requiring frequent adjustment or remote control.
• Multi-million cycle design.
• Dual rolling diaphragms provide exceptional sensitivity.
• One piece body and double u-cup design prevent leakage and eliminate “creep”.
• Patented Fail Dry Safety Vents warn of seal failure; permits valve to continue operating and prevents liquid/air contamination.
• Can be used to control any flow related parameter via sensors and E/P converter (see reverse side).