Series RVDT & RVDTM
One valve design functions as an all-purpose backpressure valve in many
• Relief: protects systems and equipment from over- pressure/pressure surges.
• By-Pass: prevents pumps from "dead heading".
• Back-Pressure Regulator: maintains necessary reverse pressure in closed loop systems.
• Back-Pressure Valve: enhance pump performance by maintaining backpressure on the pump outlet
• Anti-Siphon: used on the outlet of a pump wherever gravity or other downstream conditions may create negative pressure (siphon) and drain a tank. The valve is pre-set to open under pump pressure, but closes bubble-tight when the pump is shut off. Because of the design of the RVDT, this valve actually closes more tightly when unwanted siphon occurs.
PLASTIC BODY MATERIALS & SIZES:
METAL BODY MATERIALS & SIZES:
• 316 Stainless Steel body offered in 1/2", 3/4", and 1" sizes. For other grades/metals, please consult factory.
• Relief setting is infinitely adjustable from 5 psi to 125 psi.
• Maximum inlet pressure is 150 psi at 75ºF. With PVC spring housing, pressure is de-rated accordingly at higher temperatures. Alternate spring housing materials are available; please consult factory.