High flow relief/by-pass valve with 3-port design, ideal for applications where minimal footprint is required or where use of a piping tee is impractical. Valve has a straight-through flow pattern when closed. When set point is exceeded, the diaphragm is lifted off the center port, and excess flows "down" and out through the third port at the bottom of the valve.
• Relief: protects systems and equipment from over-pressure/ pressure surges.
• Bypass: prevents pumps from “dead heading”.
• Unique PTFE Diaphragm is excellent for use with highly aggressive liquids... and also provides the ultimate in contamination-free sealing.
• Rugged thermoplastic construction is ideal for a broad range of industrial applications.
• Relief setting is infinitely adjustable from 5 psi to 100 psi.
• Maximum inlet pressure is 150 psi.
• Large diaphragm area delivers more sensitivity and less pressure drop under flow conditions.
• Non-wetted U-cup seal provides a second isolation of the control spring; design includes patented Fail-Dry vent, a safety feature that provides visual warning of seal malfunction and permits the valve to continue operation until a scheduled maintenance can be planned thereby avoiding a costly shutdown.
• Non-leaching feature of fluoropolymer diaphragm makes it ideal for use with ultra-pure water and concentrated etchants, as in the semiconductor industry.
• Available in 1/2", 3/4", 1" sizes. For other sizes consult factory.