AquaMatic stagers can be controlled by programmable controllers or adjustable times.
This product is manufactured in the United States of foreign and domestic parts.
Features & Benefits
- Motor-driven rotary multiport pilot valve
- Controls a set of individual diaphragm valves in a predefined sequence
- Driven by an electric motor
- In the event of a power failure, stagers can be manually advanced through all positions
- Functions by pressurizing and venting the control ports, allowing valves to open and close in predefined sequence
- Standard stagers are designed to operate normally open valves
- Optional stagers can be supplied with an inverted program normally closed valves
Read more for Resources