ECCENTRIC SCREW DRUM AND CONTAINER PUMPS JP-700 DR
With electric or air operated motor and planetary gear
- The pumps of the series JP-700 DR are versatile, robust and powerful pumps.They are used for pumping thin fluid to highly viscous substances up to 100,000 mPas, preferably used stationary and in continuous operation.
- JP-700 DR-Version drive through three-phase, single-phase, gear or air operated motors.
- Wide range of accessories such as pump mounting bracket, double-sided handle, bypass or dry running protection available as an option.
- The weight of the pump depends on suction tube length and the drive 25-35 kg.
- The pump is also available as a food version (see JP-700 SR version) or as a dosing pump (lower flow rate, smaller suction tube diameter).
- Drive with three-phase or air operated motor is directly coupled with flexible coupling, beared shaft ball.
- Drive with three-phase or air operated motor directly coupled with extended motor shaft.