PUMP TUBE MADE OF PVDF
for pumping aggressive media such as highly concentrated acids and alkalies, Ø 41 mm
Polyvinylidene fluoride = PVDF pump tubes up to 90°C
- Can be used for aggressive and hardly flammable media.
- Especially suitable for aggressive media such as high concentrated acids and alkalies.
- Drive shaft made of hastelloy 2,4610.
- Hose connection 1″ included (¾” or 1¼” also possible).
- Maximum medium temperature 90°C.
- Special lengths are available on request with short delivery times.
Read more Information