Stationary single-column barrel emptying plant with follower plate
Starting point for the stationary single-column barrel emptying plant with follower plate were the own eccentric screw pumps.
- This additional special construction by JESSBERGER was delivered to a customer, who wanted to fill a high-viscosity preservative agent from 200 liter barrels by means of a type grease gun with follower plate and a scale in small containers.
- The solution proposed by our designers in the field of eccentric screw pumps presented is a stationary single-column barrel emptying plant with follower plate. This plant was designed for the almost complete emptying of medium to high viscosity and viscous media of cylindrical smooth wall or corrugated barrels with 200 liter capacity.
- Vertical eccentric screw pump JP-700.25.2 with gear motor.
- Follower plate made of stainless steel 316Ti with sealing lip made of silicone rubber.
- Clamping ring with stator cladding tube to coupling of the pump.
- Hand-operated vent valve.
- Pneumatically actuated vent valve.
- Base plate with lifting column made of stainless steel 316Ti.
- Truck with pump carrying arm from stainless steel 316Ti.
- Double acting pneumatic cylinder.
- Pneumatic control
- Cabinet with electrical control.
Operation of the barrel emptying plant by keypad
- Button UP or DOWN
Pneumatic cylinder moves pump up or doten.
- Button Pneumatic Pressureless
Cylinder is depressurized.
- Button Pump ON
Pump drive is switched on.
- Button Pump OFF
Pump drive is turned off. If the pump is not switched off manually, the drive is (follower plate on the base barrel) automatically shut off by reaching the limit switch to avoid running dry
- Button Supply Air ON
Compressed air flows through the vent valve between the base barrel and follower plate.
Read more for Information